Rapid technological changes in recent years have revolutionised the way banking services and products are delivered to corporates and consumers alike. We are all familiar with how the Internet, the cell-phone, smartcards and ATMs have changed our lives. These changes have dramatically modified, and in some cases increased, some of the traditional risks associated with banking activities, in particular strategic, operational, legal and reputation risks, influencing the overall risk profile of financial institutions.
This practical 2 day course run by an expert in electronic banking and risk management offers detailed review of the risk management strategies in the electronic banking. You will gain tools to develop, implement and maintain efficient e-banking risk management regime in your institution.
By the end of this course you will:
• Have a thorough understanding of eBanking risks
• Learn the techniques for managing and mitigating those risks
• Gain the tools to implement them in practice in your institution
Who Should Attend
From Commercial, Central and Investment Banks, Asset Management, Leasing and Insurance companies and other financial institutions:
• Banking Product Designers
• National Banking Supervisors
• Operations Risk Managers
• Bank Operation Managers
• Bank Retail & Corporate Customer Managers and Liaison Staff
• Corporate Treasurers & Associated Accounting Staff
• Internal & External Auditors
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22