All organisations face uncertainty, and the challenge for management is to determine how much uncertainty to accept as it strives to grow stakeholder value.
The purpose of this 1 day course is to provide board members and senior executives of large organisations with an understanding of how to establish a risk oversight program. The primary objective is to equip participants with the tools for asking the right questions and implementing the right structure for the sake of ongoing health of their companies.
By the end of this course participants will:
• Be able to identify the key risk areas in an organisation and estimate their impact
• Understand the risk oversight role and execution
• Learn the ten things that every board member should know about risk oversight
• Identify the key points of risk management structure to work on with senior managers
• Know what are the right questions to ask senior management
• Understand the Board's role in risk management in an organisation
• Use risk-adjusted performance measurement as a tool
The course is designed for Board Members, CEOs and C-level executives, Chief Risk Officers Chief Auditors, Regulatory supervisors and others involved in risk oversight.
Register by 30 of September and take advantage of the Early Bird discount!
Thu, 16/02/2017 - 08:27
Fri, 17/02/2017 - 12:39
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12