This highly practical 2 day course conducted by a former City trader and derivatives specialist focuses on explaining different types of derivatives, their characteristics, pricing strategies and use by various market players.
You will learn about the ‘delta-1’ products which include: forwards, futures, swaps and options and explore option valuation and risk measurement techniques. Day 2 is looking at more advanced pricing strategies.
By the end of this training you will:
• Gain a sound practical understanding of the derivatives instruments
• Know the fundamental applications of swaps, forwards, futures and options
• Be able to use relevant pricing strategy
• Calculate risk and return measures
• Construct a pay/off profile of different options
• Understand trading and hedging techniques for options
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird offer! You can register for 1 day only – visit our web-site for details.
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40
Wed, 25/05/2016 - 11:43
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12