This highly practical 2 day course conducted by a former City trader and derivatives specialist focuses on explaining different types of derivatives, their characteristics, pricing strategies and use by various market players.
You will learn about the ‘delta-1’ products which include: forwards, futures, swaps and options and explore option valuation and risk measurement techniques. Day 2 is looking at more advanced pricing strategies.
By the end of this training you will:
• Gain a sound practical understanding of the derivatives instruments
• Know the fundamental applications of swaps, forwards, futures and options
• Be able to use relevant pricing strategy
• Calculate risk and return measures
• Construct a pay/off profile of different options
• Understand trading and hedging techniques for options
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird offer! You can register for 1 day only – visit our web-site for details.
Mon, 01/02/2016 - 21:20
Tue, 26/01/2016 - 12:38
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 09:44
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 21:06