This highly practical 2 day course conducted by a former City trader and derivatives specialist focuses on explaining different types of derivatives, their characteristics, pricing strategies and use by various market players.
You will learn about the ‘delta-1’ products which include: forwards, futures, swaps and options and explore option valuation and risk measurement techniques. Day 2 is looking at more advanced pricing strategies.
By the end of this training you will:
• Gain a sound practical understanding of the derivatives instruments
• Know the fundamental applications of swaps, forwards, futures and options
• Be able to use relevant pricing strategy
• Calculate risk and return measures
• Construct a pay/off profile of different options
• Understand trading and hedging techniques for options
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird offer! You can register for 1 day only – visit our web-site for details.
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58