This three day programme run by a former LIFFE trader is designed primarily for banking professionals or those who either consult companies on how to manage their FX and interest rate exposures or are involved in corporate treasury and risk management functions.
You will learn about risk management products including FRAs, swaps, futures and options. You will also explore the fundamentals of mark-to-market, cash flow and arbitrage-free approaches and gain tools to derive consistent valuation methodology for linear and non-linear derivatives.
This very hands-on course includes many practical exercises and computer-based demonstrations where you will have a chance to learn the latest strategies to manage FX and interest rate exposures.
By the end of this training you will:
• Gain a sound practical understanding of derivatives instruments
• Know the fundamental applications of swaps, forwards, futures and options as well as credit derivatives and equity options
• Be able to use relevant pricing strategy
• Estimate risk and return measures in fixed income portfolios
• Construct a pay/off profile of different options
• Understand trading and hedging techniques for options
Register before 6 of June to take advantage of our Early Bird discount. Number of places is limited!
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22