Launched in 2002, Hedgeweek covers hedge fund industry news for investors and fund managers. It provides news, features, research, awards and events for the global hedge fund industry.
Request Media pack
Click here to contact our team to receive a copy of the media pack
Hedgeweek is part of the Global Fund Media Ltd group, founded in 2002 (as Hedgemedia Ltd. when it launched Hedgeweek), Global Fund Media (GFM) now publishes six specialist newswires covering all asset classes within the Institutional Investor market place. These are:
- Institutional Asset Manager - covering institutional pensions and managed funds.
- Property Funds World- covering property funds.
- ETF Express - covering exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Hedge Week - covering hedge funds.
- Private Equity Wire - covering private equity funds.
- Wealth Adviser - Covering Private client/wealth managers, family offices, trustees and their investment advisers