Incorporated in 1982, Volaw Group is one of Jersey’s leading providers of fiduciary services, acting for individual, family, corporate and institutional clients. Volaw is fully regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission (“JFSC”) to undertake Fund Service Business. Volaw has over 30 years of experience of providing a range of fund services and related fiduciary services.
Volaw has 90 employees, of which 20 are dedicated fund professionals working in Volaw’s Funds Services Group. Assets under administration exceed US$25 Billion.
Our specialist investment funds team in Jersey will work closely with a fund’s promoter and advisers throughout the fund establishment process. The team prides itself on its flexible and pro-active approach to ongoing fund services.
Volaw has assisted clients in establishing many innovative fund structures and securities issuance vehicles.
Volaw works with many leading lawyers, accountants, banks and other service providers involved in fund administration.
We are affiliated with Voisin law firm, whose lawyers provide valuable support to our clients and the work we do. Volaw often works with other law firms in Jersey in relation to fund services, particularly when conflicts of interest arise.
Volaw Fund Services is able to offer a full range of fund administration services, including:
• provision of Jersey resident directors and officers, ensuring that appropriate standards of corporate governance are maintained and that the fund is managed in accordance with its objectives;
• registered office and company secretarial services;
• registrar services;
• coordination of investor subscriptions and calls
• preparation of NAV calculations
• processing of capital and income distributions
• payment of fees and other liabilities
• book-keeping and accounting
• regulatory filings