The China Investors Summit – Natural Resources, is a strategic industry platform in partnership with Xinhua. It is hosting leading international mining projects, funds, initiatives, and corporations – all looking to raise capital by having one-to-one business meetings with Chinese mining investors.
Selected companies are given the opportunity to meet and discuss fund and capital raising initiatives, source strategic partnerships and create joint ventures with pre-qualified Chinese investors who have a minimum of US$500 million assets under management.
Attending investors represent (but not limited to) state-owned enterprises, business conglomerates, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, investment and development banks, endowments and public entities and China’s top QDII’s.
The summit combines a cutting-edge conference program, one-to-one private business meetings with networking functions to create deal-flow opportunities.
Key topics for discussion:
• Macroeconomic drivers of China’s outbound mining investments
• Hot spots for mining assets and investment risks
• Global warming of commodity prices and the future ahead
• Mining transaction financing trends
• Latest developments in the world mining industry