• The 2011 conference brought together 400 attendees including 100 LPs.
• SuperReturn China is the only PE conference in China to provide both the LP and GP perspective. With over 30 LP speakers and 100 LP attendees, this is the conference where you can meet with peers and also make new business connections
You told us how much you value the LP attendance at SuperReturn China, especially compared to other conferences in the region. With this in mind, we have developed networking formats to help you contact more easily with LP attendees. Join the LP/GP speed networking session which is the most efficient way of making 20 new contacts in 20 minutes. In addition, LPs can join the LP breakfast on 29 March where they can discuss issues pertinent to them amongst peers in a closed-door setting.
• Join one of the many innovative discussion formats which ensure that you get up to date on the extremely dynamic environment and also have the opportunity to network with fellow attendees and speakers
We understand how important it is to have open and frank discussion content, we have developed the SuperReturn China “on the ground” due diligence discussion tables where you can discuss more in-depth issues in a small group
• Special focus on GP strategy looking at how global, local and regional GPs tackle China and how skill sets are changing going forward
Just some of the top GPs confirmed to join the 2012 programme include:
• Yibing Wu, President, CITIC PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS MANAGEMENT
• Kok Yew Tang, Chairman & Managing Partner, AFFINITY EQUITY PARTNERS
• Mary Ma, Chairman, BOYU CAPITAL
• Fred Hu, Chairman & Founder, PRIMAVERA CAPITAL GROUP