Morawski joins CMA N.A.
Karl Morawski has joined Capital Management Advisors North America Inc. as Director of Research. Morawski was previously Vice President of Research at LJH Global Investments.
Capital Management Advisors North America, Inc. (CMA N.A.) is the New York-based research subsidiary of the Geneva-based CMA Group. Its main focus is to identify and perform due diligence on US-based hedge fund managers for the CMA Group. CMA N.A. was set up recently to service exclusively the CMA Group and does not provide services to US investors.
CMA's Marcos Camhis said: "Karl will handle research not only into US managers, an area where he has much expertise, but he will also extend his skills to cover European managers."
Morawski will lead the CMA N.A. research team and will have overall responsibility for manager research, due diligence and monitoring of hedge fund investments.
Between 1996-2003 Morawski worked at LJH, where he gained extensive experience in all alternative investment strategies, and led research and analysis into a number of investment opportunities.
Morawski holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Stetson University in Florida, as well as an MBA in Finance from the Stern School of Business at New York University.
Capital Management Advisors is an independent financial advisory group established in 1997 to assist high net-worth individuals, family Karl Morawski has joined Capital Management Advisors North America Inc. as Director of Research. Morawski was previously Vice President of Research at LJH Global Investments.groups and institutions in the management of their financial assets. The group specialises in the selection of both traditional and alternative investment managers. The Capital Management Advisors Group currently manages USD 870 million in institutional and private client assets.
copyright hedgeweek 2003
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location