Bijesse joins EIM Group as CIO in the US
William Bijesse is joining the USD 5.5 billion EIM Group as CIO of EIM's US operations from 2 August.
EIM has also appointed Bijesse as Member of its Global Investment Committee and Partner.
Arpad Busson, Chairman of the Global Investment Committee and Founder of EIM, said: "William has an excellent reputation within the market and has a considerable amount of experience in managing sophisticated investment programs across all asset classes with a particular emphasis on hedge fund programs over seven years. This will enable him to develop and manage the US team to attain the highest standards and will contribute to the overall global platform. The EIM Group is strongly committed to growing assets and developing and expanding the business in the US."
Bijesse, previously at Cambridge Associates, will sit on EIM's Global Investment Committee and report directly to Arpad Busson. His responsibilities will include leading investment strategy, asset allocation and manager selection processes for the US research team. Bijesse will work closely with Eric Bissonnier, his CIO counterpart for Europe and Asia.
Bijesse has over ten years experience in the investment industry as consultant and advisor to family groups and endowments in the United States, Asia, Canada, and Europe.
He managed equity portfolios at Goldman Sachs (1994-1997), before joining the Private Client Department at Montgomery Securities where he was Vice President (1997-1999). During his 5 years at Cambridge Associates, he managed and advised on over USD 2 billion of assets the majority of them being in hedge funds.
Background Note: Founded in 1992, EIM has since allocated on behalf of clients some USD 9.5 billion to third-party money managers. It is a specialist asset manager for institutional investors and high net worth individuals in delegated investment management. EIM has offices in, Nyon (Geneva), Zurich, New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, Monaco and Gibraltar.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location