EagleRock names Raj Lachman as new COO/CFO
EagleRock Capital Management, LLC has named Raj Lachman, CFA, as Chief Operating and Chief Financial Officer.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Lachman, 39, who will be responsible for financial reporting, operations and compliance, will report to Nader Tavakoli, Founder and Chief Investment Officer.
"Raj brings substantial experience in operational and financial management of hedge funds and he will be a tremendous asset for us as we continue to grow,"
Before joining EagleRock, Lachman was COO and CFO at Kensico Capital Management Corp. in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />New York. And prior to that, he was a Director at Quellos Financial Advisors, a Seattle-based fund-of-hedge-funds.
In total, Lachman, who received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from the Stern School of Business, New York University, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New York State Society of CPAs. has eight years experience in public accounting, working for PriceWaterhouse Coopers and Ernst & Young.
Background notes: New York-based EagleRock Capital Management, LLC is a multi-strategy, event- driven manager that seeks to exploit value across the capital structure in a directional, hedged basis, across three core strategies: long/short credit, long/short special situations equities and capital structure arbitrage.
The firm was founded by Nader Tavakoli in 2001, building on his 15-year track record that includes establishing distressed, special situations, high-yield and capital structure arbitrage desks at Odyssey Partners and Highbridge Capital.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location