Last Atlantis Capital Management appoints New Business Development Director
Michael Donegan has joined Last Atlantis Capital Management, LLC (St. Thomas, USVI) as the firm's Director of New Business Development.
Donegan will be responsible for expanding the company's business among institutional and super-high net worth individual investors.
Donegan brings over twenty years experience in the financial markets, including twelve years at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. For the past six years, he was a member of Bright Trading where he managed accounts for corporations and high net worth individuals.
Prior to then, he served as a broker in equity and foreign exchange options for Wallace Securities, Berisford Capital Markets Group, Dean Witter Reynolds, and Prudential Bache Securities. With Bear Stearns, and Drexel, Burnham and Lambert, he acted as a hedge trader on behalf of the firms' market makers on the NYSE.
"We're excited by the addition of Michael to our highly experienced team," said managing director Irwin Berger. "His experience in managing large accounts and his extensive knowledge of the markets will benefit our clients as they seek to develop appropriate allocation strategies."
Last Atlantis Capital Management (St. Thomas, USVI) develops and markets alternative products. The Last Atlantis Master Fund is a multiple share class product with a master feeder structure currently providing investors access to thirteen different share classes. The company is founded on the experience and expertise of managing directors Irwin Berger and Stig Ostgaard, one of the original Richard Dennis "Turtles", and the incubator technology infrastructure of professional trading firm Last Atlantis Capital, LLC.
For top industry jobs, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location