Noble expands offering by appointing Head of Structured Products
Noble Group, the independent investment bank, has appointed Angus Macpherson as head of its newly created Structured Products division.
The new division's objective is to create tailored capital market products for corporate clients, as well as new investment structures, which will allow investors access to interesting new asset classes such as Venture Finance.
Macpherson joins Noble from Merrill Lynch & Co where he was Head of Asia Capital Markets with responsibility for equity and debt sales across Asia as well as providing clients with other forms of financing.
'I am delighted to announce that Angus Macpherson is joining Noble,' says Ben Thomson, ChiefExecutive of Noble. 'Angus brings with him extensive knowledge of capital markets and has experience of successfully developing innovative structured products.
'Feedback from the market suggests that whilst straight equity markets currently look well valued there is increasing interest in different types of capital structure (particularly combining debt, equity and derivatives) and asset classes giving a different risk reward profile. Our corporate clients are also looking for new ways to deploy capital efficiently. Therefore we believe that this is exactly the right point in the cycle to be focusing on developing such new products.'
For further information and related articles on Structured Products, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location