Mulvaney Capital boosts marketing strength
London-based trading advisor Mulvaney Capital Management Ltd has recently boosted its marketing strength with two new hires.
Colin Lloyd, who has worked in commodity and financial markets since 1981, joined the company as Head of Sales in February. A former Man Group director of institutional sales, he will spearhead MCM's drive to extend and deepen its investor base globally.
'I was particularly attracted by Mulvaney Capital's very long-term quantitative methodology,' says Lloyd. 'The vast flow of assets into the alternative investment space over the past decade has lead to a broad degradation of returns for the majority of hedge fund styles, with the notable exception of very long-term trend following.'
In March, former MARHedge journalist Patricia Ward joined as Head of Marketing and Communications. She will work closely with Lloyd and the rest of the MCM team in defining and communicating the benefits of MCM products to investors.
'We are pleased to welcome Colin and Patricia to our growing team,' says MCM founder and chief investment officer Paul Mulvaney. 'Their extensive industry knowledge and experience will help position MCM to respond to increasing investor interest in our program and the managed futures sector of the alternative investment industry.'
Background notes: MCM's long-term trend-following system identifies and captures trends in diverse financial and commodities futures markets. MCM's Global Diversified Program was opened to managed-account clients in May 1999. The Mulvaney Global Markets Fund (MGMF) was launched in March 2002. MCM returned over 32% in 2005, during which assets under management passed the USD 100 million mark.
For further information and related articles on Trading & Execution, please click here
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location