Tri-Artisan Partners names Suzanne Murphy as managing director for fund services
Tri-Artisan Partners, a privately held merchant bank engaged in principal investment and corporate finance advisory activities, has appointed Suzanne Murphy as managing director for fund services.
In this newly created position, Murphy will support Tri-Artisan's growth by working closely with the firm's leadership to build a consulting practice that caters to hedge and private equity funds.
Murphy joins Tri-Artisan from Delphi Capital Management, the holding company for Acorn Advisory Capital and Pergamon Partners, where she was a member of Acorn's investment committee and responsible for building a USD1bn hedge fund in the equity market neutral space.
In addition to her new role at Tri-Artisan, Murphy will continue to serve as a member of Acorn's investment committee.
Rohit Manocha, co-founder and managing director at Tri-Artisan, says: 'Suzanne brings a wealth of alternative investment experience to the Tri-Artisan team, and her extensive consulting background advising these businesses is a natural fit for her role heading up this new Tri-Artisan practice. On behalf of the entire firm, I welcome her to the team and look forward to her leadership on this growth and expansion initiative.'
Murphy adds: 'There continues to be ongoing demand in the market for specialized alternative investment consulting services, and I'm pleased to join Tri-Artisan to build a practice that helps meet this need. I am looking forward to partnering with Jerry, Rohit and the Tri-Artisan team to leverage the firm's expertise, track record and network of senior operating executives to maximize the opportunities we see for this practice.'
Prior to joining Delphi, Murphy served as the managing director in charge of alternative investments for CE Unterberg Towbin, a boutique investment bank in New York.
Previously, she served in various capital markets roles at Drexel Burnham and Morgan Stanley, with expertise in convertible bonds and US equities.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund