BNY Mellon introduces Derivatives360 platform
The Bank of New York Mellon has introduced Derivatives360, an integrated investment servicing lifecycle solution to help clients efficiently execute and manage derivatives transactions.
Derivatives360's modular design lets clients to select some or all of the components offered by the platform, allowing them to focus resources and management time on their core activities.
It offers a broad range of services for issuers and investors around the execution and processing of derivatives including: trading and execution; middle and back office outsourcing; collateral management; accounting and recordkeeping; reporting; and performance and risk analytics.
Derivatives360 also encompasses outsourced services such as OTC trade affirmation and confirmation, trade settlement, third-party valuation and counterparty and investment manager reconciliation.
Tim Keaney, chairman of Europe and head of global client management at The Bank of New York Mellon and co-chief executive of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing, says: "Derivatives360 leverages The Bank of New York Mellon's existing expertise, sophistication and experience around derivatives processing and settlement to provide end-to-end support and transparency, before, during and after a trade. As such it reinforces our long-standing commitment to providing our clients with simple solutions for complex problems."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location