Fidessa launches LatentZero as a Service
Fidessa, a provider of multi-asset class trading, portfolio analysis, compliance, market data and connectivity solutions, has launched LatentZero as a Service, its fully managed service for the buy-side front office.
LatentZero as a Service goes beyond standard hosted or ASP products by providing a fully managed end-to-end service, and enables asset managers of all sizes to access the best available products for compliance, order and execution management and decision support across all asset classes, with substantial reductions in the total cost of ownership.
The SaaS model improves customer return on investment, as the implementation is quick, low risk, and at a lower and fixed cost.
Fidessa LatentZero provides day-to-day operations, data management and support services, enabling all customers to achieve the same best practice workflows, operational control, quality and efficiencies as the leading and traditionally larger firms in the industry. Until now, firm size and lack of IT infrastructure have been barriers to investing in comprehensive front office and compliance systems.
A monthly fee provides access to LatentZero as a Service, which covers full infrastructure management, encompassing hardware, software, hosting, market connectivity, training and upgrades, all underpinned by rigorous SLAs.
The service also includes pre-built regulatory compliance rules for global markets, market connectivity to over 400 brokers and ATSs and integration with customers’ back office systems.
Richard Jones (pictured), chief executive of Fidessa LatentZero, says: “The Software as a Service model will become the dominant model for delivery of front office solutions to the buy-side over the next few years. We have already experienced this with the sell-side area of our business where over 90 per cent of our customers use SaaS for Fidessa’s trading platforms.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund