Merlin Securities launches real-time P&L application for iPad
Merlin Securities, a prime brokerage services and technology provider, has released the Merlin Compass iPad application.
Merlin Compass for iPad is a real-time analytics platform that provides portfolio managers with intraday performance, exposure and risk metrics.
Merlin’s hedge fund clients can now monitor their portfolios remotely with the familiar look, feel and functionality they get from the desktop version of Merlin Compass.
The application integrates with the Merlin portfolio management and trading platforms to provide portfolio updates based on real-time market data and trading activity.
Merlin Compass for iPad provides managers access to a range of information about their funds, including:
• Portfolio analytics – including portfolio composition and attribution by standard and custom classifications, as well as position-level performance and exposure
• Position rank – highlights leading long and short positions by performance, profit and loss and exposure based on daily or total movement
• Dashboard, position rank, position details and trades
• Merlin portfolios and accounts access
• Customised grouping and sorting
“Just as Merlin Compass was a groundbreaking platform in the industry, our new Compass iPad application will set us apart from the rest,” says Aaron Vermut, senior partner and chief operating officer at Merlin. “This application represents a go-anywhere portfolio reporting tool that will keep managers informed, increase efficiency, reduce risk and simultaneously serve as a portable marketing tool for the fund. Today’s markets move fast, and staying connected is key for hedge fund managers. We strive to provide our clients with the tools they need to effectively monitor and manage their portfolios, whether they are in the office or on the go.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports