Alter Domus appoints new director in Malta office
Alter Domus has appointed Michael Ellul as Director of the firm’s office in Malta.
The office in Malta, which was established in 2010, offers corporate management support to holding and financing companies of investment firms, multinationals, and private investors. Solutions range from fund administration services to company management. Malta’s importance as a fund domicile of choice and a member of the EU made it a logical location in the expansion of Alter Domus global network.
Michael Ellul, who joins an existing team of experienced professionals in Malta, has significant local experience in banking and in trust and company formation. In 2006, he was one of three founding partners and directors of QUBE Services Limited. Alter Domus is pleased to note that Ellul’s portfolio of existing clients have elected to follow him to Alter Domus. Ellul will continue to personally serve these clients with the support of the Alter Domus team.
Chris Casapinta, Managing Director of the Malta office, says: “Our commitment to establishing and maintaining a pro-active relationship with our clients has made Alter Domus the professional services firm of choice for many of the world’s largest multinationals, premier private equity firms and real estate funds. Our new clients will also benefit from our fundamental philosophy that every client deserves exceptional, timely service from highly knowledgeable professionals.” With the support of around 550 professionals globally, Alter Domus assists clients in meeting the accounting, tax, regulatory and compliance requirements of their corporate structures as well as investment funds.
Ellul is the ninth new director to be appointed by Alter Domus this year. Since 2007, the firm has established 14 new offices and desks worldwide and has expanded its service offerings in response to the evolving needs of its clients. Headquartered in Luxembourg, Alter Domus also has offices and desks in Belgium, China, Cyprus, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Ireland, Jersey, Malta, Mauritius, The Netherlands, New York, Russia and CIS, Singapore and United Kingdom.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location