100WHF appoints new Global Association and London board members
100 Women in Hedge Funds (100WHF) has appointed new Global Association and London board members and created a new 100WHF Advisory Council.
Mimi Drake, president of Permit Capital Advisors and global chair of the 100WHF association board, says: “We are extremely proud of 100WHF’s continued growth as an organisation, both in terms of our global presence and the business backgrounds of our membership. The organisational changes we are announcing today reflect the deepening of our senior practitioner base to include family office leadership, private equity investors, real estate investing and women on corporate boards, in addition to our traditional member base of those who invest in, support and work in the alternatives industry.
“Also, the addition of four new association board members and three new London board members will greatly enhance our ability to support this growth, and the addition of an Advisory Council will enable us to benefit from shared best practices across the globe.”
The Global Association board elected four new board members: Charlotte Beyer, founder, Institute for Private Investors; Diana F Cantor, partner, Alternative Investment Management; Daphne Richards, managing director, Bessemer Trust Company; Ivanka Trump, executive vice president development and acquisitions, The Trump Organization.
The London board, which represents European 100WHF locations, elected Paola Bissoli, chief executive, Saint George Capital Management, and Natasha Sai, managing director, Goldman Sachs to its membership. In addition, Drake joined the London board as the association representative replacing Anne Popkin, the former association chair.
100WHF also established an Advisory Council to better enable the sharing of best practices and industry trends across the global 100WHF network. The founding members of the Advisory Council all have led committees across 100WHF’s locations, guiding activities that support the three pillars of the organisation’s mission: education, philanthropy and peer leverage.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund