Whilst primarily focusing on current critical trends and future deals, this undoubtedly premier event will discuss the latest strategies employed by leading LPs, private equity firms, venture capitalists, private equity funds of funds, hedge funds, wealth managers, investment bankers alongside those of traditional asset managers to outperform the market and achieve good returns. Expect to meet the most influential figures in the industry and find out what issues are important to investors right now:
• The global doom and gloom: Practical implications for the CEE private equity industry
• Comprehensive macroeconomic outlook: Which regions offer the best growth potential?
• Comprehensive sector outlook: Where to look for good returns, long-term investments and sustainable value?
• Why should investors deploy money to CEE?
• What will the regulatory landscape look like in the next 6-12 months?
• How do EU policy and regulatory constraints relate to raising private equity and venture capital activity in CEE;
• Raising debt for private equity deals;
• How to succeed in the new environment where debt is a burden to be paid off and not an asset to be passed around
• Financing solutions for today's deals - alternative sources of finance to debt
• Deal making in the region in the growing equity only climate;
• Opportunities for restructuring in a distressed market
• What should private equity firms be aware of when structuring deals?
• Recent practical examples of successful deal structuring in CEE
• Acquisition and leverage finance in the region;
• The impact of the global credit crunch to CEE LBO market
• New private placement regime
• When do exits come back?
• Private Equity investments for small and mid-caps
• Building, liquidating or restructuring a portfolio: Assessing the importance of the best investment managers
Do not miss! This year NESsT again chose C5's Forum as the platform for awarding the famous 'Golden Egg Award' - the International Venture Philanthropy Award of the year.
Take this opportunity and register today for this most effective viewpoint and experience sharing platform. But hurry, ALL previous events were sold out long before the Forum started.
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »