Whilst primarily focusing on current critical trends and future deals, this undoubtedly premier event will discuss the latest strategies employed by leading LPs, private equity firms, venture capitalists, private equity funds of funds, hedge funds, wealth managers, investment bankers alongside those of traditional asset managers to outperform the market and achieve good returns. Expect to meet the most influential figures in the industry and find out what issues are important to investors right now:
• The global doom and gloom: Practical implications for the CEE private equity industry
• Comprehensive macroeconomic outlook: Which regions offer the best growth potential?
• Comprehensive sector outlook: Where to look for good returns, long-term investments and sustainable value?
• Why should investors deploy money to CEE?
• What will the regulatory landscape look like in the next 6-12 months?
• How do EU policy and regulatory constraints relate to raising private equity and venture capital activity in CEE;
• Raising debt for private equity deals;
• How to succeed in the new environment where debt is a burden to be paid off and not an asset to be passed around
• Financing solutions for today's deals - alternative sources of finance to debt
• Deal making in the region in the growing equity only climate;
• Opportunities for restructuring in a distressed market
• What should private equity firms be aware of when structuring deals?
• Recent practical examples of successful deal structuring in CEE
• Acquisition and leverage finance in the region;
• The impact of the global credit crunch to CEE LBO market
• New private placement regime
• When do exits come back?
• Private Equity investments for small and mid-caps
• Building, liquidating or restructuring a portfolio: Assessing the importance of the best investment managers
Do not miss! This year NESsT again chose C5's Forum as the platform for awarding the famous 'Golden Egg Award' - the International Venture Philanthropy Award of the year.
Take this opportunity and register today for this most effective viewpoint and experience sharing platform. But hurry, ALL previous events were sold out long before the Forum started.
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »