Whilst primarily focusing on current critical trends and future deals, this undoubtedly premier event will discuss the latest strategies employed by leading LPs, private equity firms, venture capitalists, private equity funds of funds, hedge funds, wealth managers, investment bankers alongside those of traditional asset managers to outperform the market and achieve good returns. Expect to meet the most influential figures in the industry and find out what issues are important to investors right now:
• The global doom and gloom: Practical implications for the CEE private equity industry
• Comprehensive macroeconomic outlook: Which regions offer the best growth potential?
• Comprehensive sector outlook: Where to look for good returns, long-term investments and sustainable value?
• Why should investors deploy money to CEE?
• What will the regulatory landscape look like in the next 6-12 months?
• How do EU policy and regulatory constraints relate to raising private equity and venture capital activity in CEE;
• Raising debt for private equity deals;
• How to succeed in the new environment where debt is a burden to be paid off and not an asset to be passed around
• Financing solutions for today's deals - alternative sources of finance to debt
• Deal making in the region in the growing equity only climate;
• Opportunities for restructuring in a distressed market
• What should private equity firms be aware of when structuring deals?
• Recent practical examples of successful deal structuring in CEE
• Acquisition and leverage finance in the region;
• The impact of the global credit crunch to CEE LBO market
• New private placement regime
• When do exits come back?
• Private Equity investments for small and mid-caps
• Building, liquidating or restructuring a portfolio: Assessing the importance of the best investment managers
Do not miss! This year NESsT again chose C5's Forum as the platform for awarding the famous 'Golden Egg Award' - the International Venture Philanthropy Award of the year.
Take this opportunity and register today for this most effective viewpoint and experience sharing platform. But hurry, ALL previous events were sold out long before the Forum started.
Fri, 28/08/2015 - 15:27
In this excerpt from Preqin Special Report: Hedge Fund Manager Outlook, we take a closer look at the level of competition in the industry today and use our latest survey results to reveal fund manager predictions for asset growth for the rest of 2015. ... »
Sun, 09/08/2015 - 10:45
The Preqin Special Report: Private Debt Fund Manager Outlook features exclusive survey results drawn from over 100 private debt fund managers worldwide. This extract discusses what fund managers have highlighted as the biggest issues facing the industry and their views on regulation. ... »
Thu, 30/07/2015 - 11:00
Cybersecurity is no longer simply an IT issue, it is now a business issue. This is the conclusion of the experts and fund managers around the world whose opinions were polled for this landmark Hedgeweek Special Report, which outlines Best Practices for Cybersecurity in a fast-changing environment where managers need to keep several steps ahead of cyber criminals... »
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »