You’ll hear directly from leading institutional investors, strategists and innovative money managers about new and exciting ways to boost alpha in your portfolio. We’ll discuss strategic issues such as pension de-risking, and explore various investment opportunities in-depth as well.
Important Topics of Interest Include:
• Long-Term Asset Allocation Trends: Risk Allocation vs. Strategic Asset Allocation
• Investors Speak -Out on their Objectives, Expectations, Investment Style, & Risk Strategies
• Dissecting the Pros & Cons of Liquid Alternatives for Your Portfolio
• Hedge Fund Double Digit Expectations with Single Digit Returns: Managing Investor Expectations
• How Hedge Fund Investors Cope with AUM, Redemption Terms, Lock Ups, & Fees
• Custom Fund of Funds & Multi-Strategies: Examining the Next Generation of Customized Investment Strategies for Investors
• Chasing Growth Yet Circumventing Inflation through Real Assets
• How Should Investors Approach Real Estate Investing in Today’s Market: Optimal Buying Opportunity or Still a Long Road Ahead?
• Alternatives as the New Active
• Credit Strategies in a Low Yield Environment: Where are the Opportunities Now?
• Examining Risk, Return, Volatility, & Liquidity for Emerging & Frontier Markets
• Volatility Risk Premia and Exchange Rate Predictability
• Examining the Future of Secondary Markets for Alternatives
• Emerging Managers: Finding A Fruitful Harvest of Managers
Click here to visit the event website.
Click here to view the full agenda.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Fri, 30/01/2015 - 10:12
55% of private equity firms surveyed by Preqin at the end of 2014 stated they would deploy greater levels of capital in 2015, although 39% suggested it is more difficult to find attractive investments. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin comments: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »