You’ll hear directly from leading institutional investors, strategists and innovative money managers about new and exciting ways to boost alpha in your portfolio. We’ll discuss strategic issues such as pension de-risking, and explore various investment opportunities in-depth as well.
Important Topics of Interest Include:
• Long-Term Asset Allocation Trends: Risk Allocation vs. Strategic Asset Allocation
• Investors Speak -Out on their Objectives, Expectations, Investment Style, & Risk Strategies
• Dissecting the Pros & Cons of Liquid Alternatives for Your Portfolio
• Hedge Fund Double Digit Expectations with Single Digit Returns: Managing Investor Expectations
• How Hedge Fund Investors Cope with AUM, Redemption Terms, Lock Ups, & Fees
• Custom Fund of Funds & Multi-Strategies: Examining the Next Generation of Customized Investment Strategies for Investors
• Chasing Growth Yet Circumventing Inflation through Real Assets
• How Should Investors Approach Real Estate Investing in Today’s Market: Optimal Buying Opportunity or Still a Long Road Ahead?
• Alternatives as the New Active
• Credit Strategies in a Low Yield Environment: Where are the Opportunities Now?
• Examining Risk, Return, Volatility, & Liquidity for Emerging & Frontier Markets
• Volatility Risk Premia and Exchange Rate Predictability
• Examining the Future of Secondary Markets for Alternatives
• Emerging Managers: Finding A Fruitful Harvest of Managers
Click here to visit the event website.
Click here to view the full agenda.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Fri, 28/08/2015 - 15:27
In this excerpt from Preqin Special Report: Hedge Fund Manager Outlook, we take a closer look at the level of competition in the industry today and use our latest survey results to reveal fund manager predictions for asset growth for the rest of 2015. ... »
Sun, 09/08/2015 - 10:45
The Preqin Special Report: Private Debt Fund Manager Outlook features exclusive survey results drawn from over 100 private debt fund managers worldwide. This extract discusses what fund managers have highlighted as the biggest issues facing the industry and their views on regulation. ... »
Thu, 30/07/2015 - 11:00
Cybersecurity is no longer simply an IT issue, it is now a business issue. This is the conclusion of the experts and fund managers around the world whose opinions were polled for this landmark Hedgeweek Special Report, which outlines Best Practices for Cybersecurity in a fast-changing environment where managers need to keep several steps ahead of cyber criminals... »
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTPh. D / Quantitative Researcher - NYC
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTInvestment Banking Restructuring Analyst/Associate
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMT