At Financial Research Associates’ Preparing for the AIFMD, you will hear directly from both EU and U.S. AIFMD experts on the marketing impact the directive will have on U.S. managers, reporting and transparency requirements, delegation rules, and so much more!
Topics at a Glance
• Scope of the AIFMD: How the Directive Affects both EU and Non-EU Managers
• Marketing Impact on US Managers as of July 2013
• Marketing Under the Passport Regime
• Reporting and Transparency Requirements Under the AIFMD
• Managing Fund by Delegation: AIFMD Delegation Rules
• The Changing Depositary Responsibilities and Liabilities
• Remuneration: The Requirements and Guidelines
Please note: This conference is co-located with the FATCA Implementation Summit, taking place June 17, 2013.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Click here for more information and view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com
Tue, 24/11/2015 - 09:14
Tue, 17/11/2015 - 10:17
Thu, 12/11/2015 - 16:37
Thu, 15/10/2015 - 10:36
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 10:30
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTS/VP Enterprise Risk - Buy Side Firm | Singapore
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTVP of Operational Risk - Global Buy Side Firm | Singapore
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMT