Through research with over 60 buy side heads of desk and top traders and with the recommendation of an advisory board we've made some changes we hope you will like:
• TradeTech 2010 moves to London - dates remain unchanged (April 20-22nd)
• Total focus on Buy Side - topics, panels, roundtables.
• Buy Side Advisory Board - creating the conference agenda for you.
• Regulatory focus - give your feedback to the regulators!
• Buy Side Only Day - your chance to exchange experiences and strategies with fellow buy side traders.
• Buy Side Heads Of Desks Think Tank - special closed door session for the Heads of Desks.
• More focused discussions and real life case studies from buy side, less sales pitches from vendors!
• Fragmentation - is the end investor benefiting
• Adding value to your buy side desk
• Market data - how do you get the best data?
• Finding liquidity for each trade - market structure
• Different trading tools for different trades
• Multi-asset trading: equities desk perspective
• Dark pools - how do they change market flow?
• Smart order routers - how can you check them?
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events