Through research with over 60 buy side heads of desk and top traders and with the recommendation of an advisory board we've made some changes we hope you will like:
• TradeTech 2010 moves to London - dates remain unchanged (April 20-22nd)
• Total focus on Buy Side - topics, panels, roundtables.
• Buy Side Advisory Board - creating the conference agenda for you.
• Regulatory focus - give your feedback to the regulators!
• Buy Side Only Day - your chance to exchange experiences and strategies with fellow buy side traders.
• Buy Side Heads Of Desks Think Tank - special closed door session for the Heads of Desks.
• More focused discussions and real life case studies from buy side, less sales pitches from vendors!
• Fragmentation - is the end investor benefiting
• Adding value to your buy side desk
• Market data - how do you get the best data?
• Finding liquidity for each trade - market structure
• Different trading tools for different trades
• Multi-asset trading: equities desk perspective
• Dark pools - how do they change market flow?
• Smart order routers - how can you check them?
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Research | Equity | New York
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Analyst - CVA, IR, and Credit Model Validation - US Investment Bank
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT