Through research with over 60 buy side heads of desk and top traders and with the recommendation of an advisory board we've made some changes we hope you will like:
• TradeTech 2010 moves to London - dates remain unchanged (April 20-22nd)
• Total focus on Buy Side - topics, panels, roundtables.
• Buy Side Advisory Board - creating the conference agenda for you.
• Regulatory focus - give your feedback to the regulators!
• Buy Side Only Day - your chance to exchange experiences and strategies with fellow buy side traders.
• Buy Side Heads Of Desks Think Tank - special closed door session for the Heads of Desks.
• More focused discussions and real life case studies from buy side, less sales pitches from vendors!
• Fragmentation - is the end investor benefiting
• Adding value to your buy side desk
• Market data - how do you get the best data?
• Finding liquidity for each trade - market structure
• Different trading tools for different trades
• Multi-asset trading: equities desk perspective
• Dark pools - how do they change market flow?
• Smart order routers - how can you check them?
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Thu, 28 May 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Data Scientist - Quantitative Solutions
Thu, 28 May 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior/Lead Software Development -Bank/Hedge Funds
Thu, 28 May 2015 00:00:00 GMT