Through research with over 60 buy side heads of desk and top traders and with the recommendation of an advisory board we've made some changes we hope you will like:
• TradeTech 2010 moves to London - dates remain unchanged (April 20-22nd)
• Total focus on Buy Side - topics, panels, roundtables.
• Buy Side Advisory Board - creating the conference agenda for you.
• Regulatory focus - give your feedback to the regulators!
• Buy Side Only Day - your chance to exchange experiences and strategies with fellow buy side traders.
• Buy Side Heads Of Desks Think Tank - special closed door session for the Heads of Desks.
• More focused discussions and real life case studies from buy side, less sales pitches from vendors!
• Fragmentation - is the end investor benefiting
• Adding value to your buy side desk
• Market data - how do you get the best data?
• Finding liquidity for each trade - market structure
• Different trading tools for different trades
• Multi-asset trading: equities desk perspective
• Dark pools - how do they change market flow?
• Smart order routers - how can you check them?
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39