The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) poses an unprecedented operational and strategic challenge to the global financial sector. Banks, fund managers, insurance companies and other affected firms have been grappling with the complex and far-reaching regulations amid a climate of uncertainty over what will finally be required. As the first deadlines approach in 2013, firms must act now to ensure timely compliance across the business.
The FATCA Forum offers an unrivalled opportunity for financial services professionals affected by FATCA to learn from those with direct experience of implementing FATCA compliance programmes, and those with insight into the wide-ranging global impacts of the legislation. It is only through sharing knowledge and working together that the financial sector can become FATCA-ready without suffering severe business disruption and spiralling costs.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear HMRC’s perspective on the impact of the US-UK intergovernmental agreement
- Hear the latest interpretation of FATCA’s impact from global experts
- Learn from the experience of those with direct experience of implementing FATCA projects
- Trouble-shoot your FATCA problems: benefit from sharing knowledge and experience among peers
- Understand the wide-ranging global implications of this unprecedented legislation
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 15:00
Fri, 24/02/2017 - 10:55
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 10:55
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 14:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12