What are the skills of top-performing managers in the current investment environment?
As the volatility characteristic of recent years continues to vex the markets, price distortions throw up risks and opportunities in equal measure, presenting an intriguing landscape for investors and asset managers alike.
With their focus on controlling risks and managing liabilities, investors are seeking transparency, efficiency and assurance that wherever possible, their entrusted asset managers can convert volatility into market opportunities.
New Programme for FMS Zurich 2012
For more information and to register click here and quote VIP Code: FKW52428 to claim your 10% discount.
Impact of Current Market Volatility on Investors
• Professor Amin Rajan discusses on-going research into changing approaches to manager selection in a difficult market
Developments in Open Architecture & Distribution
• Private bank panel discussion
• How attitudes to open architecture are developing
Investor Perspectives on Manager Selection:
• What do investors expect from their external managers?
• Hear from private banks pension funds, family offices & their advisors
The Investment Environment:
• The Impact of Current Market Volatility on Investors & Fund Managers
• Increased Transparency & Manager Selection under Public Procurement
• Defensive Asset Allocation & Manager Selection: Strategies for a Low-Yield & Volatile Market
New Approaches to Strategic Asset Allocation & Manager Selection:
• Active Manager Selection and Optimal Contract Design
• Considerations in Boutique Manager Selection
• Monitoring Manager Performance Post-Selection
• Combining Actively Managed Funds & Index Tracking Instruments
Asset Class Focus:
• Real Estate Investment
• Hedge Fund Due Diligence
• Fixed Income Analysis and Manager Selection
• Selecting ETFs for Institutional Investors
Also Don’t Miss…
The Leading Workshop for RFP Teams
Thursday 27th September 2012
Writing Winning Proposals in Response to RFPs
This very successful workshop is designed to help you win valuable mandates. Maximise the experience by sending your RFP team (group discounts available).
With a 6 year history and an international audience, FMS Zurich is well established as the leading industry forum for discussion of the challenges, opportunities and latest approaches to the analysis and selection of external managers.
To claim your 10% discount click here
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTEntry Level Financial Software Developer
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTC#.NET Developer – Quantitative Risk, Fixed Income
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT