Are we about to enter the second wave of a double dip downturn with uncertainty about the regulation of the alternative investment industry? To what extent will the AIFM directive in Europe expected in September) and the Dodd Frank Bill in the US impact the regulation & registration of Hedge funds?
The 2nd annual Hedge Fund Regulation explores the legislative, legal, regulatory and compliance developments affecting hedge funds. An expert panel will delve into related matters such as the Credit Crisis, its causes and the role of hedge funds and prime brokers. Representatives from major regulatory and political authorities will engage in an open dialogue on this critical and timely topic.
Hedge Fund Regulation will also explore critical, related matters such as:
• Examining the global regulatory landscape at a macro level
• Understanding the scope of the AIFM Directive at an operational level
• US SEC regulations and their impact on EU funds
• Assessing the treatment of third country funds and fund managers under the AIFM directive
• Taking an in-depth look at depository requirements
• Exploring the proposed new rules around remuneration
• Examining the role of the UK regulator in implementing hedge fund regulation
• Assessing the effect of proposed regulation on UCITS funds
Mon, 01/02/2016 - 21:20
Tue, 26/01/2016 - 12:38
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 09:44
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 21:06