SuperReturn Middle East 2012 is your opportunity to hear from 120+ leading regional and international speakers chosen from the most powerful LPs and GPs in the industry who will share their knowledge with you and answer your most pressing questions. Renowned for its excellent networking opportunities, you will have the chance to really push your business forward.
High profile speakers have already confirmed their place on the programme, including 50+ top LPs. You can hear from:
- REGIONAL INVESTOR: Eyad Mashal, Managing Director and Head of MENA Investments, RASHED AL-RASHED & SONS CO.
- POWERFUL LP: David Fitzgerald ,CIO - Private Equity, EMIRATES INVESTMENT AUTHORITY
- FAMILY OFFICE EXPERT: Catherine Weir, Head of Global Family Office Group, CITI PRIVATE EQUITY
- POWERFUL LP: Jane Rowe, Senior Vice President, TEACHERS' PRIVATE CAPITAL
- SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: Marc Faber, Author & Publisher, "THE GLOOM, BOOM & DOOM REPORT"
- POWERFUL LP: Nick Moakes, Head of Equities and Emerging Markets, THE WELLCOME TRUST
For more details of the speaker line-up to date and the 2012 programme please visit the SuperReturn Middle Eat website.
Don’t miss details of the Fundraising & LP/GP Relations Summit on the 14th October, giving you insight to how GPs can access local LPs, how regional GPs can market their MENA fund internationally and terms & conditions.
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 13:22
Over half of infrastructure funds that closed in 2014 exceeded their fundraising target, up from 37% of funds in 2013. Andrew Moylan, Preqin’s Head of Real Assets Products, takes a look at infrastructure fundraising over the last 12 months: ... »