At Capital Markets Analytics 2013, you will learn:
• Strategies for Harnessing Big Data: Walk away knowing what innovations are on the horizon to deal with exploding data volumes and increasing velocity. Receive first-hand accounts of how to address challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
• Latest Predictive Tools and Quantitative Analysis: Financial institutions that implement advanced analytic approaches will be poised to confront problems stemming from considerably larger data sets, while institutions that fail to tackle big data challenges effectively will have difficulty getting significant results. Capital Markets Analytics will give attendees access to the tools that provide meaningful and timely results.
• Big Data Insights: Having access to increased data does not guarantee increased insights. In order for insights to be beneficial to a firm, it must be extracted and analyzed. Capital Markets Analytics will give attendees an opportunity to discuss new data management technologies and solutions, as well as hear real-life examples of turning data in to insights and ultimately success.
• How To Meet New Regulatory Requirements: Meet, interact with and leverage strategies from leading regulatory and compliance executives. Find out what regulatory challenges they face and what they’re doing to overcome them. Take away strategies for complying with increased regulatory demands.
• Analysis of Unstructured Data: Share ideas and find ways to extract value from unstructured data. Capital Markets Analytics sets the stage for higher levels of innovation and analysis. Hear lesson’s learned and success stories from other financial services firms to drive your own unstructured data strategy.
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Wed, 15/04/2015 - 13:05
In an extract from the Preqin Special Report: Asia-Pacific Hedge Funds, we provide an overview of the industry in Asia-Pacific, covering assets under management as well as key locations, strategies, fund structures and more. ... »
Tue, 14/04/2015 - 12:14
Assets under management for sovereign wealth funds globally reach USD6.31tn as of March 2015, increasing by more than USD900bn over the past 18 months. This information has been revealed in the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review, a comprehensive guide to these influential investors. ... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »
Wed, 01/04/2015 - 09:12
As revealed in this Hedgeweek Special Report sponsored by eVestment, the data, analytics and market intelligence provider to the institutional investment community, experts agree that investing in hedge funds represents a good way for institutions to access manager skill, which is key in constructing a diversified portfolio to achieve risk and return targets. ... »