Will big funds invest in urban infrastructure, housing?
Cities face major investment challenges in the current economic climate. Join city leaders from major world cities and emerging hubs, as well as private sector speakers and other experts to discuss how cities can attract investment.
• What investment major world cities need in order to compete with the rapidly emerging cities in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East
• Key components of cities’ economic vitality
• The new markets that cities must address in order to reinvent their economies
• Can investments in major urban areas offer secure and attractive returns that other assets do not? What new instruments and funding models are emerging?
• How cities can learn from each other.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events