Will big funds invest in urban infrastructure, housing?
Cities face major investment challenges in the current economic climate. Join city leaders from major world cities and emerging hubs, as well as private sector speakers and other experts to discuss how cities can attract investment.
• What investment major world cities need in order to compete with the rapidly emerging cities in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East
• Key components of cities’ economic vitality
• The new markets that cities must address in order to reinvent their economies
• Can investments in major urban areas offer secure and attractive returns that other assets do not? What new instruments and funding models are emerging?
• How cities can learn from each other.
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »