The 2nd Annual China Investors Summit is an investor-driven initiative bringing together leading institutional investors to share their views on China’s outbound investment strategies and its success factors.
Selected companies are given the opportunity to meet and discuss fund and capital raising initiatives, source strategic partnerships and create joint ventures with pre-qualified Chinese investors who have a minimum of US$500 million assets under management.
Attending investors represent (but not limited to) state-owned enterprises, business conglomerates, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, investment and development banks, endowments and public entities and China’s top QDII’s.
The summit combines a cutting-edge conference program, one-to-one private business meetings with networking functions to create deal-flow opportunities.
Key topics for discussion:
• Risk-return models for the global flow of institutional money and asset allocation
• A institutional investor’s checklist before going global
• Secret of the right portfolio construction – investment and sustainability strategies
• Commercialising cross-border deals for profitable returns
• Inflation’s impact on China’s outbound investments