Middle East Report


Like this article?

Sign up to our free newsletter

Orchard Global Asset Management raises USD2.5bn in Taiga Special Opportunities Fund

Related Topics

Orchard Global Asset Management (OGAM), an alternative investment management firm with a focus on opportunistic fixed income and structured credit transactions, has closed its Taiga Special Opportunities Fund after raising USD2.5 billion in capital commitments.

“We appreciate the support of our existing LPs and welcome new investors into Taiga,” says Paul Horvath, Group CEO and co-founder of OGAM, “and believe that these relationships are a testament to OGAM’s continued ability to identify attractive risk-reward opportunities.”  
Over 40 per cent of the capital commitments into Taiga came from existing OGAM investors, with the remaining 60 per cent made up new investor relationships, primarily sovereign wealth funds and large private and public pension plans consistent with OGAM’s existing investor base.
Taiga seeks to take advantage of unique investment opportunities arising from the evolving regulatory environment applicable to global financial institutions.

Like this article? Sign up to our free newsletter

Most Popular

Further Reading


Man Group

Talk to Us

What would you like to talk with us about? *