S3 Asset Management and LJH form strategic alliance
LJH Global Investments has formed an alliance with S3 Asset Management a firm that aggregates and manages prime brokerage services for hedge funds.
Robert Sloan and Krishna Prasad, partners at S3 Asset Management, stated: "This alliance builds on S3's already strong reputation in the hedge fund industry. In addition to providing turn-key solutions to large hedge funds we also help small to mid-sized hedge funds who seek the buying power and extensive interfaces afforded to the larger hedge funds."
The strategic alliance includes the appointment of LJH's President and Chief Investment Officer James R. Hedges, IV to the S3 Advisory Board, which now includes six high profile industry leaders.
Hedges said: "As the prime brokerage business continues to evolve, S3 is well-positioned to support hedge funds' needs for an experienced resource to perform time consuming activities such as stock lending and yield enhancement, therefore enabling them to focus on their core competency of managing money."
LJH will work with New York-based S3 to position the firm's expertise across its broad relationships in the hedge fund and financial services industry.
Among S3's services are portfolio financing and balance sheet management, outsourced financing desk with anonymity, synthetic financing, tax efficiency and portfolio optimization, data aggregation and operational reporting.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location