Fortis Bank launches web-based version of Asset Monitor
Fortis bank has launched a web-based version of its inquiry, compliance and reporting tool, Asset Monitor, offering users superior speed and functionality.
The internet version, which features an enhanced look, employs security certificates to allow clients access at any time, while guaranteeing a high level of security. It is a very user-friendly application, making data is accessible from any location with a PC and certificate. Web technology provides easy navigation and simple functions, which can be used for management information, custody administration, risk management and back-office operations.
Asset Monitor provides clients with easy access to information on investment portfolios. It contains a large number of standard reports that give clients a bird's eye view of the composition of their total assets. With Asset Monitor, clients can retrieve and process data at any time. Data can be downloaded into in-house or third party software in a format to suit the user.
Asset Monitor's key features include: worldwide access via secure internet; ability to create custom reports; ability to export standard and custom reports to Excel; integrated reporting; user-friendly search and select functions; and 24-month history of all client's positions and transactions.
"We have taken an important step in creating our line of professional electronic banking tools via the internet," said John van Rumpt, senior product manager of information and sales support at Fortis Bank. "The reactions of our clients are very positive. This application can be installed and trained via internet. The client will be supported by a professional team."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund