London event to raise money for disabled children
A unique fund raising evening is being organised to test managers' gaming skills as well as raise funds for children suffering from motor and sensory impairment.
Chief Tote Officer 2006 is a unique event which will be held in London on 18 May 2006, sponsored by Cantor Index, for the stars of the Hedge Funds industry, the proceeds of which could make a huge difference to young disabled children.
In aid of Small Steps, Chief Tote Officer 2006 is a 'charity event with a difference'. Starting at 6:30pm with welcome drinks, the evening will combine fine dining, an auction of fabulous prizes, and a competitive charity casino evening run by London Clubs International, the UK's premier casino firm.
The Cantor Index 'Chief Tote Officer 2006' trophy will be awarded to the individual that outperforms their peers and amasses the highest 'casino winnings' on the night. The top 'performing' firm will be crowned "LCI Hedge Fund of 2006".
Celebrity guests at this event include Tim Foster, Gold Medallist in the Mens' coxless four in Sydney and Amanda Lamb, presenter, currently competing in Channel 4's 'The Games'.
Thanks to additional support from MAN Group plc, Fundworks and Latent Zero, a minimum donation of GBP 75 per person will secure a place at this great evening - tables of 8 people are available.
Book your tickets online now at http://www.smallstepssfp.org.uk/cto.html
For further information, contact:
Andrea Samuelson: Tel: (07775) 78025
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location