Matteo Dante Perruccio joins Olympia Group as Co-CEO
Matteo Perruccio is to join Olympia Capital Management on June 1st, 2006 in the role of Co-CEO and also CEO of Olympia Capital Management Inc USA.
Perruccio, who was formerly CEO of Pioneer International and responsible for growing the international business at Pioneer Investments into an award winning player both in Europe and overseas, will relocate to Paris and together, with Marc Landeau who founded Olympia in 1989, will take the helm of the company.
'I am very excited that someone of Matteo's stature and such a strong international track record has agreed to join us,' says Landeau. 'His arrival, following the hiring as Co-CIO of Kostas Iordanidis from Julius Baer, completes the executive team and positions Olympia for the next stage of growth. I am confident that Matteo will enable the company to continue growing by expanding our franchise more internationally.'
Perruccio adds: 'This decision was a very difficult one for me. The UniCredito group and Pioneer Investments in particular is a fantastic company. However, I decided that the time had come for a more entrepreneurial challenge. I chose Olympia, who has just received the 2005 HFR Award for the Best European Institutional Fund of Hedge Funds Provider because of my strong belief in its growth prospects given its award winning performance, it's well known due diligence discipline, its robust infrastructure and the quality and the diversity of its management team'
Background notes: The Olympia Group of Companies is an international investment management group that manages more than USD 4 billion of assets, in investment funds, fund of funds and investment portfolios. The Olympia Group specializes in multi-strategy and multi manager funds of funds, both in alternative investments and traditional investments.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund