Mourant fund administration business expands New York team
Mourant International Finance Administration has appointed Spyros Makras and Tony Parmar, who will be based out of its New York office.
Makras joins Mourant as a director of accounting. He has over ten years of accounting experience, primarily with private equity funds. Prior to Mourant, he worked at The Blackstone Group as director of accounting, Credit Suisse First Boston and McGladrey & Pullen. He is a Certified Public Accountant.
Parmar joins the US tax compliance team as a cax manager and brings with him over ten years of experience in taxation of partnerships, private equity and hedge funds. Prior to joining Mourant, he worked at Goldman Sachs as tax manager in its US tax compliance office, BISYS Private Equity and RSM McGladrey. Parmar is also a Certified Public Accountant.
John Wiencek, managing director of the North American offices of Mourant, says: 'Spyros and Tony have joined Mourant during a period of increased need for third-party solutions within the alternative investment industry. We understand the challenging reporting environment in our industry and are committed to our 'partnership' approach with clients. We aim to deliver a high calibre of skill and expertise and their experience will strengthen this approach.'
Mourant International Finance Administration specialises in providing third-party fund accounting, reporting, administrative, and US tax compliance services to alternative investment funds, including private equity, real estate, and fund of funds. Operating from eleven locations worldwide, Mourant is responsible for administering funds with committed capital exceeding USD170bn.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location