Law firm Conyers hires three associates
Cayman Islands law firm Conyers Dill & Pearman has announced the hire of Elizabeth Denman, Callum Harper and Anton Goldstein as associates to the firm's corporate team.
Denman and Harper have joined the Bermuda practice and Goldstein has joined the firm's British Virgin Islands practice.
John Collis, chairman of Conyers, says: 'The scope and breadth of Conyers' reach has enabled it to remain strong and continue to grow organically even during these challenging economic times. We welcome Elizabeth, Callum and Anton to the firm as we continue to grow and position ourselves as leader in the market for offshore legal services.'
Denman (pictured) specialises in all aspects of corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on mutual and hedge funds, partnerships and securities. Prior to joining Conyers, Denman was the leader of the Funds Group at Mello Jones & Martin for eight years.
Harper's practice includes all aspects of corporate and commercial law with specialist expertise in structured finance and corporate finance transactions. Harper joins Conyers from the securities and structured finance department of Ashurst.
Goldstein's practice includes all aspects of corporate law with specialist expertise in private equity and hedge funds. Goldstein joins Conyers from the corporate department of Sullivan & Cromwell.
The growth of the Bermuda office complements Conyers' continued growth globally. Last year, the firm opened new offices in Moscow, Mauritius and São Paulo and made several key hires. Today, Conyers comprises of over 550 staff in 11 jurisdictions with more than 150 lawyers.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location