Three partner admissions at Carey Olsen in Jersey
Carey Olsen has added three partners to its corporate, finance and fiduciary teams in Jersey.
Siobhan Riley (pictured second left) joined Carey Olsen in 1996. She advises on all aspects of private and commercial trust structures and acts for many of the principal trust companies based in the Channel Islands. She will continue to focus on Carey Olsen's specialist services to its trust company clients.
Marcus Pallot (pictured right) becomes a partner in Carey Olsen's CI banking team, providing dedicated focus on banking businesses which operate in Jersey. Alongside his non-contentious banking practice, Pallot has a particular specialism in the more contentious areas of banking, where cases involving insolvency, recovery and dispute resolution feature prominently. He joined Carey Olsen in 2001, having previously practised as a barrister in the Royal Navy.
Robin Smith (pictured left) is a corporate lawyer who focuses on structured finance and investment products, advising both local and global organisations. He has been appointed in the corporate and finance group. He has experience advising in relation to the establishment, transfer and redomiciliation of banking businesses in Jersey. He joined Carey Olsen in February 2008, having spent six years with Ogier prior to that.
Managing partner Alex Ohlsson (pictured second right) says: 'The addition of three new partners to our corporate, finance and fiduciary teams at this time is another positive step forward for the firm. We have been seeking to expand the partner group in Jersey over the past few years and these appointments demonstrate the firm's commitment to that strategy. These senior lawyers, all of whom are Jersey-born, educated and qualified, have each proved themselves to be extremely capable in their respective practice areas. I am sure that they will make a significant contribution to the firm's future development.'
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location