OakRun Capital expands Asia product offering and team
OakRun Capital, a boutique investment management firm, has expanded its product offering in Asia and added key staff in the region.
The initial focus of the expansion is to build strategic relationships with local institutional investors and provide access to its funds and investment products.
OakRun is currently working on registration and compliance in various Asian jurisdictions for its OakRun Short Term Income Fund.
OakRun has added key staff members to handle its commitment to the region. Mark Potter, an experienced investment executive based in Singapore, joins the firm as director of Asia institutional marketing and distribution. He has over a decade of experience in Asia.
Brian Long, a senior level investment professional based in Singapore, has been named director of Asia institutional relations. He has been based in Asia for well over a decade and brings experience and a strong track record of success working with institutions in the region.
Potter says: 'Asia is a natural market for OakRun Capital. Together, the team has extensive experience in the region, speaks several local languages and has built very strong personal and institutional relationships. Asia represents a highly important growth opportunity for the firm and the OakRun Short-Term Income Fund. Local institutions are clearly searching for quality investment opportunities and the fund is ideal for the unique requirements of these investors. The Short Term Income fund will satisfy a huge demand for a low risk, consistent income generating investment with a yield that substantially exceeds comparable investment grade securities.'
The Short Term Income Fund charges a one per cent management fee and a ten per cent incentive fee with a USD1m minimum investment requirement.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location