EIM appoints Deutsche Bank for hedge fund managed account platform
EIM, a global manager of tailor-made portfolios of hedge funds, has appointed Deutsche Bank to assist in the creation of a dedicated managed account platform.
The new initiative aims to provide clients by the end of the year with enhanced controls, transparency and risk management.
EIM and Deutsche Bank believe the initiative will offer significant enhancements for hedge fund investors.
In particular, its features will include: unconstrained access to a broad range of managers and strategies; mutually agreed and binding investment guidelines between EIM and managers; and independent administrators and custodians.
EIM will be responsible for the creation of the platform and Deutsche Bank will be responsible for handling the servicing.
EIM’s risk management will be further enhanced through Deutsche Bank’s risk monitoring and governance controls at the manager level.
Arpad Busson, founder and chairman of EIM, says: “EIM has always been an innovator and I am delighted that we are announcing today the next stage in our evolution. The EIM/Deutsche Bank dedicated fund platform marks a milestone in addressing client needs for the highest standards of fiduciary control. As we develop the platform, we will stay true to our ethos of offering our clients customised solutions based on any combination of conventional funds together with dedicated managed accounts on the platform.”
Stephane Farouze, global head of fund derivatives at Deutsche Bank, says: EIM has been a long standing pioneer in modern portfolio management and we're proud to have been recognised as the market leader in providing infrastructure and risk management of hedge funds through managed accounts. The EIM platform will bring more of the world's leading managers into the managed account framework which will further bolster this healthy trend across the industry.”
EIM has been developing the platform for the past eight months.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location