Arti Hatzirodos joins Tradar as managing director for Asia
Tradar, a provider of portfolio management and accounting solutions to the alternative investment management industry, has appointed Arti Hatzirodos as managing director of its Asian business.
She will be based at Tradar’s Hong Kong offices.
Before joining Tradar, Hatzirodos was employed as the chief financial officer of an event-driven hedge fund based in London, Singapore and Sydney.
She has extensive experience of hedge funds’ operational requirements, having managed a London-based start-up fund and acted as its chief operating officer. In addition, she has held posts as an operations manager and a fund accountant.
Prior to entering the alternative investment management industry, Hatzirodos, a qualified chartered accountant, worked for accountancy practices in Australia and the UK.
Edwin Robertson, chairman of Tradar, says: “We are delighted by Arti’s decision to join Tradar. Arti has worked with hedge funds in London, Australia and Singapore and so has an unrivalled understanding of funds’ business and operational requirements. Her experience in the Asia Pacific region also gives her a particularly valuable insight into the challenges faced by our Asian customers. As a result, she is uniquely well qualified to develop Tradar’s growing Asian client base.”
Hatzirodos says: “I am delighted to have been given the opportunity to lead Tradar’s Hong Kong office. Having been a user of Tradar technology for the past five years, I’ve become a great fan of the company’s products, which I genuinely feel address the operational challenges faced by alternative investment managers. Tradar is also a well established company, with a solid reputation in the Asia Pacific region.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund