Geneva clients get fully automated loan data from Virtus
Advent Software has entered into an agreement with Virtus Partners to integrate Geneva, its portfolio management and fund accounting solution, with Virtus’ bank loan data offering.
Through this relationship, Advent’s Geneva clients will have access to automated loan data feeds from Virtus.
With assets under administration of more than USD60bn, Virtus is a provider of data and services to the fixed ncome market. Specifically, Virtus offers fixed income asset administration and middle-office services to managers, hedge funds, and private equity groups across a wide spectrum of structures, including separate accounts, hedge funds, total return swaps and collateralised loan obligations.
Advent will develop an interface based on layouts, formats and data structures of bank loan facility data provided by Virtus, which will enable Geneva clients to extract bank loan facility data, and electronically feed this data into the Geneva application.
Advent will be able to offer clients a fully automated interface for providing bank loan data into Geneva.
“We are very pleased that we will be able to offer our customers an out-of-the-box solution for automating loan data feeds into Geneva. This will eliminate both manual processing and outsourcing agreements for data entry, or the need for third party software to populate loan data within Geneva,” says Joe Deitzer (pictured), senior director of marketing for global accounts at Advent. “The relationship will help improve the operational efficiency for firms transacting in these instruments, which is a compelling value proposition for our clients. Virtus’ coverage and support model is exceptional and we look forward to working with them.”
Geneva offers comprehensive instrument coverage, full financial general ledger and industry-standard integration tools to enable firms to manage complex investment vehicles, multiple investment strategies, and tiered fund structures.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location