IAM makes two senior hires
International Asset Management, a fund of hedge funds investment manager in Europe, has appointed Andrew Cade as head of client development and marketing and Mark Faulkenberg as head of operational due diligence.
Based in IAM's London office, Cade will be responsible for heading up the client development and marketing team at IAM and will join IAM’s heads of department committee.
Cade has over 14 years of investment experience, seven of which is in the hedge fund industry. He was formerly a director at ABN Amro and a member of the alternative investment funds team specialising in listed hedge and private equity funds. During his time at ABN Amro, Cade advised IAM on its listed fund Alternative Investment Strategies. Prior to this, he worked in similar roles at Société Générale and ING Barings.
Reporting to Bernard Minsky, head of portfolio analysis & risk management, and based in New York, Faulkenberg will be responsible for leading the due diligence process at IAM which involves assessing whether funds have robust systems, processes, infrastructure and adequate staffing in place.
Faulkenberg has over 15 years of risk management experience in the hedge fund and fund of hedge funds industry. Previously, he worked for Neuberger Berman as senior vice president and head of operational due diligence, fund accounting and administration and Prisma Capital Partners as head of operational due diligence. Prior to this, he spent nine years as the chief operating officer of the hedge fund group Ramsey (Quantitative Systems).
Morten Spenner (pictured), chief executive at IAM, says: “Both Andrew and Mark have a wealth of experience in their respective fields and we are delighted that they have chosen to work at IAM. These appointments will further strengthen our client development, marketing and risk management teams here at IAM. They reinforce our commitment to growing and developing the business and our continued efforts to improve the service we offer to clients.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location