NYSE Euronext restructures leadership team in London
NYSE Euronext has restructured the leadership team for its regulated exchange business, NYSE Liffe.
Executive vice president Mark Ibbotson has been appointed chief executive of NYSE Liffe with responsibility for exchange trading, clearing and regulation.
Executive vice president Finbarr Hutcheson has been appointed chief executive of NYSE Liffe with responsibility for commercial and business development.
NYSE Euronext recently completed an organisational realignment of its product and sales teams globally.
“I’d like to congratulate Mark and Finbarr on their new roles. Stability, trust and integrity underpin the services delivered by our markets, and Mark’s new role plays to his track record of delivering robust trading and clearing arrangements and achieving operational excellence. At the same time, Finbarr will leverage his extensive market experience to work closely with our clients, develop the business and exploit new commercial opportunities,” says Duncan L. Niederauer (pictured), chief executive officer, NYSE Euronext. “With these appointments, we are executing on our commitment to optimize and deepen the relationships we have with our global clients, and respond more quickly to their needs and opportunities.”
Ibbotson and Hutcheson will both continue to report to Niederauer. Ibbotson will retain his role as global head of clearing. Hutcheson will have specific responsibility for the group’s european fixed income, currencies and commodities products, pending all relevant regulatory non-objections on the group's new organisation.
Ibbotson has worked for NYSE Euronext since 1990 when the London market of NYSE Liffe operated as LIFFE.
Hutcheson joined NYSE Euronext in 2011, following 15 years with Goldman Sachs and, before that, Fimat International Banque.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location