SHFA appoints two industry veterans to International Advisory Council
The Shanghai Hedge Fund Association (SHFA) has appointment industry veterans, Anthony D’Silva and Christian Stoiber, as members of its International Advisory Council (IAC).
D’Silva (pictured) serves as managing director of Apex Investments/Apex Fund Services in Shanghai, a global fund administrator with presence in 15 countries, administering over 300 funds and over USD15bn in AUM.
Apex Investments, a subsidiary of the Apex group, was set up in 2008 in Shanghai to specialise in China deal sourcing and due diligence. Prior to joining Apex, D’Silva was director of investor relations and business development with SHK Fund Management. Before that, he worked with Refco as head of fund services and hedge fund sales and Eurekahedge as head of business development.
Stoiber is an investment banker with over 20 years’ experiences in premier Wall Street firms. Currently, he is managing director with Aquila Capital, managing the build-out of the group’s Asian operation in respect to its three core businesses including financial assets, real assets and fund structuring.
Before that, he spent 12 years with Barclays Capital, acting as managing director and head of financial institution structuring in Hong Kong, head of funds product management and co-head of european investor solutions in London. Prior to joining Barclays, he had been head of derivatives and structured products sales with Bankers Trust International and head of financial engineering and risk management with Bank of America.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund