Eurex to launch incentive scheme for participants in Asia and Australia
Eurex Exchange has launched a new incentive programme for trading participants based in Asia and Australia.
The initiative – launched at the beginning of October – aims to attract new participants to Eurex and to make trading even more interesting for existing members.
The programme offers significant reductions in connection fees and will grant additional volume-based discounts for Asian-based subsidiaries of existing Eurex members.
Eurex Exchange is also considerably expanding bandwidth at its network Access Points in Hong Kong and Singapore. From January 2013 participants will be able to obtain connections of up to 80 Mbit/s. Until now, the maximum has been 2 Mbit/s.
“By making these improvements we aim to further drive our strategic objective of offering Asian and Pacific based participants high-speed and cost efficient access to European exchange-traded derivatives and clearing services,” says Eurex executive board member Michael Peters (pictured).
As part of the incentive programme, Eurex offers a connection fee reduction of 50 per cent for 18 months – for both existing and new participants from Asia and Australia. This offer is available until 31 December 2013. The second component is for members registered in Asia which are affiliated with an existing non-Asian Eurex member. It grants those Asian based clients the same reductions in trading fees reached by the respective affiliated non-Asian Eurex member.
The offer is aimed at new Eurex customers that are based in Asia or Australia and are admitted to Eurex between 1 January 2012 and 31 December 2013. The discount is granted for a period of 18 months from the date of admission.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location