StatPro and Pacific Fund Systems team up to enable online portfolio analytics
Pacific Fund Systems (PFS) and StatPro have teamed up to allow PFS-PAXUS users that sign up to StatPro’s services to perform online portfolio analysis and Value at Risk (VaR) calculations.
StatPro Revolution, a cloud-based portfolio analysis platform for the front and middle office, will integrate seamlessly with PFS’s PFS-PAXUS integrated fund accounting and share registry platform.
By linking directly to PFS-PAXUS, StatPro Revolution is linked to the official book of records providing independence and comfort from a transparency and oversight perspective.
James Eldershaw, director at PFS, says: “Creating a seamless interface between our two systems allows PFS clients to view detailed portfolio metrics and VaR. We believe that with increased industry regulation it will become necessary for all funds to have access to this type of information and to have it provided directly from the fund’s official accounting records.”
Justin Wheatley, group chief executive, StatPro, says: “Providing the link between the two solutions now enables PFS clients to access online portfolio analytics wherever they are in the world. Together we bring a different level of performance measurement to the industry enabling accurate reporting that is transparent, consistent and compliant, and can be shared to clients and partners over the web.”
StatPro has been in the business of portfolio analytics since 1994 growing its recurring revenue from less than GBP1m in 1999 to GBP30m at end June 2012, currently enjoying a renewal rate of approximately 94 per cent. The group has operations in Europe, North America, South Africa, Asia and Australia and around 350 clients in 28 countries around the world.
Pacific Fund Systems is a provider of hedge fund accounting and administration software.
The Hedgeweek Awards 2013 for the best hedge fund performers and service providers will be held in London towards the end of Q1 2013. Please click here to nominate your product/firm.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location