Advise wraps record year with rapid growth and expansion plans
Advise Technologies, a software solutions provider for global regulatory compliance, saw rapid growth during 2012.
Advise secured significant new client gains across the US fuelled by demand for its solutions, including its Consensus RMS suite of regulatory reporting tools.
A majority of first-round Form PF filers in the industry successfully filed using Advise’s Consensus RMS suite in July/August, and again in October/November.
In response to this demand and to help private funds prepare for the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), Advise plans to open an office in Europe in 2013. The company continues to add global sales and support staff as investment advisory firms turn to Advise to automate their compliance processes and prepare for emerging reporting requirements such as CPO-PQR, CTA-PR and FATCA.
“Advise’s growth has accelerated over the past year as new regulatory requirements have become the norm for the investment advisory industry,” says Doug Schwenk, chief executive of Advise. “As filing deadlines continue to compound for Form PF, CPO-PQR/CTA-PR, AIFMD, FATCA and others that have yet to be finalised, investment advisers need solutions they can trust to reduce the pain and potential for error that are associated with manual reporting processes.”
Developed by hedge fund industry professionals, Advise’s Consensus RMS suite of regulatory reporting solutions enables firms to interpret, aggregate and normalise data from disparate sources to electronically submit regulatory filings, including Form PF. The firm also provides a complete document management system, called Vault DMS, which helps locate, track and automate key documents and prepare for regulatory examinations.
The Hedgeweek Awards 2013 for the best hedge fund performers and service providers will be held in London towards the end of Q1 2013. Please click here to nominate your product/firm.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location