UMB Fund Services makes changes to business development team
UMB Fund Services (UMBFS) has made leadership changes and appointed a new representative for its business development team.
Lonnie Macdonald has transitioned out of his role as head of business development for UMBFS in order to focus on other responsibilities within the organisation. He had led the business development team since September 2007.
Macdonald will continue to serve as head of marketing for UMBFS and as president of the company's alternative investment servicing division, JD Clark & Company. In addition, he will be focusing on developing and implementing a suite of middle-office services to be offered to clients.
Tony Fischer, senior vice president, has taken over as head of business development for UMBFS. Since joining the business development team in February 2008, he has been a top producer covering opportunities in the eastern US. He brings extensive experience in sales and other management positions with a number of companies, including SEI Investments and BISYS Fund Services.
Lastly, Richard Talley has joined UMBFS as vice president of business development, reporting to Fischer. Talley will focus on opportunities in the eastern US. He comes with 20 years of industry experience, including 13 years as vice president of business development with BNY Mellon Alternative Investment Servicing (formerly PNC Global Investment Servicing), where he covered the alternative investment market.
"Lonnie Macdonald has been a tremendous contributor to the success of UMBFS over the past five-plus years," says John Zader (pictured), chief executive of UMBFS. "He has built a deep pool of talent in our business development team, enabling us to move forward with confidence in the sales area while he focuses on other efforts within the organisation. We look forward to continued success for each of these individuals in their new roles, and for the company as a whole."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location